WE DESIGN ELECTRONICS
We do everything related to electronic hardware design.
- Design specifications
- Component evaluation and selection
- Circuit simulation
- Schematic design
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) layout
- FPGA and CPLD design
- Analog design
- High-speed digital design
WE BUILD PROTOTYPES
We take the hassle out of building prototypes.
- We will source the parts for you
- We will put together your parts kits
- We will find a Contract Manufacturer to assemble your boards or we will build them in-house
- We will work with our Industrial Design partners to get your enclosure prototypes made
WE WRITE CODE
Everything is programmable now. We write the code that makes your product run.
- We write lean code in assembler or C which saves you flash space and money
- We've used microcontrollers from a long list of manufacturers
- We write software for test fixtures
- We make field updates easy via USB or wireless connection
- We work with our partners to design apps that control your devices
WE CONNECT YOU
We connect you in all sorts of ways.
- We wire up your devices and send data over Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485 and more
- We connect your devices using wireless standards such as Bluetooth and WiFi, or with proprietary RF links
- We connect you to creative people who can design the look and feel of your product
- We connect you to the component sourcing and manufacturing networks you need to get your product made in volume
WE DO OTHER STUFF TOO
We provide other services as well.
- Comprehensive schematic and PCB layout reviews
- Cost reduction re-designs
- Production test fixture design
- Design of interposers and test and debug adapters
- Investigation of pernicious hardware and firmware bugs
Get in touch. We'd love to hear about what you are making.